LICENSED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN
The Service Technician performs all vehicle Warranty and non-Warranty inpection, diagnostic, maintenance and repair efficiently to Dealership standards. Technicians are also reponsible for installing accessories and performing vehicle pre-delivery inspections. Technicians are required to maintain current product knowledge acquired through on-line training, off-site OEM training.
- Perform work as describe on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with Mazda factory standards.
- Diagnose the cause of vehicle malfunctions and recommend and perform appropriate repairs.
- Communicate with the Parts Manager to obtain needed parts.
- Notify Service Advisor if additional work is needed.
- Clearly and accurately document all work perforned.
- Road test vehicles.
- Attend and successfully complete Mazda training programs.
- Agressive Pay Plans.
- Comprehensive paid training.
- Dental and Medical benefits.
- Modern Facility.
- Vehicle purchase discounts.
- Automotive Repair with minimum 2 years experience.
- Automotive Technician License.
- Driver's license.
Cornwall Mazda is an equal opportunity employer that strives to provide job openings to all candidates and will review each submission in a consistant manner. Only successfull candidates will be contacted for an interview.